VOLO Careers International
A faith-based, global boutique retained executive recruiting corporation
Asia-Pacific * Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) * Latin America * North America
About Us
Founded in 2000 - VOLO Careers International, Inc. (VOLO) is a faith-based, global boutique retained executive recruiting corporation that competes against the big 6 global retained recruiting firms. VOLO has in-depth knowledge of:
  • Diversity / Inclusion
  • Emerging Markets
  • Growth Industries Worldwide

The company has recruited talent literally all around the world (i.e., Asia-Pacific, Europe-Middle East-Africa, Latin America, and North America). VOLO has recruited for corporations and universities that compete in twenty industries worldwide within eight sectors (Basic Materials, Consumer Goods, Financial, Healthcare, Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, and Utility) -- intimate industry knowledge on a worldwide scale. Clients range from a $400 billion multinational corporation to a $10 million private-equity backed start-up company.

Every day, VOLO takes on some of the most difficult challenges imaginable. Finding great talent is what they do.

Headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, in the United States, VOLO has international offices and subsidiaries located worldwide. The company operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year for their global clients.

Specialization - WOMEN and EMERGING MARKETS
VOLO specializes in helping American, Canadian, and European corporations and universities recruit talent in the Emerging Markets AND significantly exceeding their Diversity / Inclusion talent goals (i.e., specifically WOMEN - 65% hires; yes - VOLO also recruits men but women are our marketing niche; 80% of the candidate pipeline are People of Color).

Plus, VOLO recruits hi-potential United States Veterans (i.e., West Point and Naval Academy graduates with 6 to 10 years military service; Veterans with service connected disabilities) and can segment on any diversity / inclusion metric. For years, VOLO has quietly targeted "unicorns and purple squirrels" - they do exist.

Point of Difference: Top Secret - Competitive Intelligence / Counterintelligence (THE DATABASE)
The market for talent is the most competitive it's been in decades. Demand for business leaders and other highly skilled workers is growing rapidly worldwide. As former military intelligence, corporate software, marketing, and strategy leaders, VOLO developed a proprietary database (40+ million people) that even the CIA would find interesting.

VOLO has access to your competitors' workforce information (i.e., organization charts, employees directories, and performance reviews) - real time data. Only 60% of adults are on social networks. The remaining 40% have a higher probability of being passive job seekers and definitely are not surfing the top 15 most popular, social networking sites looking for jobs. VOLO captures 100% of the workforce your company would like to source from.

VOLO cannot tell you how it gathers information on our clients' targeted list. But VOLO can tell you they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars developing a system that has information on hi-potentials and can help your company win the war on talent.

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Everett BRACKEN
Office: +001 (859) 523-3071 x301
Mobile: +001 (859) 552-8042
Email: EBRACKEN@VOLOCAREERS.COM